Welding blankets are fire retardant or fire resistant tarpaulins that are also known as “fire proof blankets”. These blankets do not burn, they melt.
Synonyms of Product
• Welding Curtains
• Removable Insulation Covers
• Fire Blankets
• Party Pooper
• Fire-Extinguishing Equipment
A fire blanket/welding blanket is a safety device designed to extinguish small incipient (starting) fires. It consists of a sheet of fire retardant material asbestos,fiberglass or even ceramic fibre cloth which is placed over a fire in order to smother it.
Ask for Price
Larger fire blankets, for use in laboratory and industrial situations, are often made of Asbestos,ceramic fibre or fiberglass(sometimes treated with a flame retardant fluid). These blankets are usually mounted in vertical quick-release cabinets so that they can be easily pulled out and wrapped round a person whose clothes are on fire :
• Made from heat and fire resistance fabric like Fiber Glass / Ceramic / Asbestos.
• It protects human lives, precious capital goods and other valuable items from fire.
• Ideal for its use in the area of welding works.
• Fire curtains used to prevent radiant heat in hot region such as furnace, boiler etc.
• Flexible / Movable curtains made out of the above material are also available which is very ideal for it’s used at the time of welding process